Friday, 2 October 2015

No Penny for My Thought on Social Relation.

"A Phony in Social Relation."

"When one being a phony, will be treated as equal by a phony."

When you speak and act truthfully, the best gift you gonna get is "Trust".

Trust is the key to everything, especially when it comes to Social Relation.

YOU DO NOT NEED good person, smart person or a generously foolish person. We are who we are and unfortunately, we can't change who we are but I'm sure there is something we can change, which is, "The way we are.".

Trust does not need words to ignite the confidence of others around us to make them believe in us. You can share stories of your past and even tell your many, "one side of the stories". Those are history and would be taken as a reference by others to predetermine your current and future actions, words and behavior. you may say that you have changed or people don't really understand just to bulldoze all the critics against you. Do you even have to do that if you're being truthful in the first place?

If they trust you, they will just trust you no matter what. Even when you're not being yourself for that one moment, they knew why you do it.

Why bother being someone that you're not and when you know, deep down you're pulling all the stunts just to impress others so you can look darn good in front of everybody.

I'm not afraid to let people know that I don't know shit about anything my friends are talking about and people calling me stupid and I just laughed about it because I know I will not lose anything.

There are "Good" bad people in this world that we are living with but at least they are truthful and being as real as they could possibly be despite being label as "BAD" person in the eye of the public.

The scariest people are those, "Bad on the inside, Flawless on the outside.
I thought everyone knew that already but I cannot possibly be right all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment